How to Restore Permanently Deleted Photos on Google Photos – Resi.co.id
– #Restore #Permanently #Deleted #Photos #Google #Photos #Resi.co.id
Resi.co.id – Hello friends, see you again with the admin who never gets tired of sharing interesting information with all of you. Well, on this occasion the admin will review about How to Restore Permanently Deleted Photos on Google Photos.
Photos or videos are now one of the moments that we need to save. But sometimes, we have to delete some of these photos because the HP memory is full.
So we can use Google Photos to save some of the photos you have. But what if we accidentally delete a photo in Google Photos?
Well, from the various problems that exist, there is definitely a way to restore permanently deleted photos in Google Photos.
Well, for those of you who accidentally delete photos on your cellphone, there are indeed many ways to restore photos that have been deleted a long time ago.
However, from the various ways to restore photos that have been permanently deleted on Google Photos, it also needs to be confirmed. So, can we do it this way again or can’t we do it at all, so let’s look at the full information below.
1. How to Recover Photos Via Android
Well, before you know how to restore permanently deleted photos on Google Photos, here you also need to know how to recover deleted photos on Google via Android.
Well, here are some ways to recover photos that have been deleted for a long time on Google Photos using an Android phone.
- The first way is, you can use a cellphone or Android phone to be able to open Google Photos easily
- After that, at the bottom you can open a photo gallery that has been deleted for a long time such as “Delete Trash”
- Then long touch the photo that you want to recover
- After that, at the bottom, you can tap restore and you’re done. Then after that the photo will return to the way it was in the gallery application
2. How to Recover Photos Via Laptop/PC
Well, of course, not only by using a cellphone, you can even restore photos that have been permanently deleted for a long time via a Laptop/PC.
In addition to knowing how to restore photos that have been permanently deleted on Google Photos, now you also need to know how to recover photos that have been deleted on Google Photos via a Laptop or PC.
- The first way is, you can open your laptop or PC first and open photos.google.com
- After that, you can click on the left like “Delete Trash”
- Then place the cursor over the video or photo you want to recover
- Next, you can click on the top right like “Recover”, then you can restore anytime
- Well, after that, the photo will automatically recover to your Google Photos account which can later be returned to the phone gallery
That’s the admin information this time about How to Restore Permanently Deleted Photos on Google Photos. Hopefully this article can help and reduce your curiosity.
Stay Connected with Viral35.com For more updates. Thank You For Visiting